Welcome! For vending rates or other information contact us at 815-557-6884.
In order to vend on our property you will need an RVF Vendor Application and a Will County Solicitors License. Click on the titles below to download those forms.
- Completed Race View Farms VENDOR Application. Click ABOVE for a Race View Farms Vendor Application. ALL VENDORS must vend from a trailer, NO TENT vending allowed.
- Vending fee is payable to Race View Farms.
- Proof of Insurance (Liability) must be sent to Race View Farms PRIOR to the date you will begin vending. This can be faxed (815-741-3138) or e-mailed email@example.com directly to us.
- A copy of your Will County Solicitors License. To download a copy of the application for a Solicitors License in Will County click on the link above in the center of this page.
For additional information on a Will County Solicitor License contact:
Will County Executive Office
302 North Chicago St.
To speed up the processing of your application you can fax your completed Solicitor Application to her at:
815-774-7472 THREE to FIVE (3-5) working days are needed to process the application.
- A signed contract agreement with Race View Farms.
- You must sign our rules. (See rules page for new rules for current season).
- Deliveries for Race View Farms VENDORS only to the campground the weekend of Nascar should be addressed to:
19100 W. Schweitzer Rd.
Joliet, IL. 60433.
COD deliveries should be addressed to the UPS office in Rockdale on Moen Ave. for will call pick up to ensure prompt delivery when you want it. The UPS office is a 15 minute drive from our location.
PLEASE NOTE: For the Nascar Event we will start processing Vendors on the Wednesday before the race at 8:00 am. We require that you fulfill the above criteria BEFORE you set up for the weekend.