OPEN: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 check in: 4pm till 9pm
Thursday and Friday check in: 10 am to 10 pm
CLOSE: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11 am
Reserve early for best spots. Previous year camper has first dibs on the lot/area they occupied last year. Increase in group size may require a change in location.
- Electric (30 amp service) RV lot – 30ft x 50ft = $275.00. Electric lots are located in the back to back rows A/B and C/D. Electric will be turned on by Thursday at 6pm and shut off Monday at 10 am. Extra space lots are NOT available in this area, but can be arranged for in the next non-electric row.
- NON-electric RV lot – 30ft x 50ft = $130.00 for the weekend. Each lot purchased includes one Come N Go tag for a vehicle or tow. No tent camping is allowed in the RV area.
- NON-electric RV lot- 30ft x 40ft = $110.00 for the weekend. Each lot purchased includes one Come N Go tag for a vehicle or tow. No tent camping is allowed in the RV area.
- Extra Space Lot RV section = $50.00 and includes one additional Come N Go tag for vehicle or tow. This allows you to have extra room to spread out and park vehicles. This is not for an additional RV.
- NON-electric Tent Lot– 25ft x 30ft = $90.00 for the weekend. Each lot purchased includes on Come N Go tag for a vehicle or tow. All tent camping will be located in a specific tent section as required by our zoning permit.
- Extra Space Lot Tent Section = $40.00 and includes one additional Come N Go tag for a vehicle. This allows you to have extra room to spread out and park vehicles.
- Golf Cart Tag = $50.00 (allows you to drive your golf cart on our property)
- Additional Come N Go Tags = $20.00 (All cars entering our property, unless parking for the day in the general lot, must have a Come N Go tag. The tag is good for the entire weekend.)
- Private Portolet = $110.00 for one standard sized unit. Call us for pricing if you need a larger handicapped unit. You may bring a lock for the unit to restrict usage to only your group. Portolet pump outs are $25/clean out and are generally performed early in the morning. By state regulation we do have Portolets on site for general use. A limited number of rental portolets will be available to purchase at check in, once they are gone we cannot have additional delivered.
- Showers will be available for this weekend at the farm. Hours and pricing will be posted at check in.
- Water refills at your site: $35 and must be paid for and scheduled by 9pm the evening before the service is desired. Free water is available at the main farm house. You may fill your RV on arrival or bring
- Pump outs at your site: $40 and must be paid for and scheduled by 9pm the evening before the service is desired. A complimentary pump out or dump will be completed on the day of departure.
- Ice and firewood will also be available on site for purchase.
General Reservation Information
Reservation Deadlines: Or you can submit your reservation by mail or fax. to download a copy. Reservations submitted by US mail must be to us one week prior to our opening date as we will no longer check the PO Box after that time.
Changes in reservations: must be sent to us in writing via fax, email or US mail. We will not accept changes by phone.
Cancellations: must be submitted in writing 7 days before our opening date for the event for a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee per lot for electric lots and minus a $25 cancellation fee for all other lots. A refund check will be mailed to you within 30 days of our receipt of your WRITTEN cancellation.
Questions???? Email or call for clarification. firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-557-6884