OPEN: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 11am
CLOSE: Monday June 3, 2019 at 11 am
Reserve early for best spots. Previous year camper has first dibs on the lot/area they occupied last year. Increase in group size may require a change in location.
Lots – all lots for NHRA are non-electric
- RV lot- 30ft x 40ft = $190.00 for the weekend. Each lot purchased includes one Come N Go tag for a vehicle or tow. No tent camping is allowed in the RV area.
- Extra Space Lot – 30ft x 40ft (in the RV section) = $60.00 for the weekend and includes one additional Come N Go tag for vehicle or tow. This allows you to have extra room to spread out and park vehicles. This is not for an additional RV.
- Tent Lot– 25ft x 30ft = $90.00 for the weekend. Each lot purchased includes on Come N Go tag for a vehicle or tow. All tent camping will be located in a specific tent section as required by our zoning permit.
- Extra Space Lot -25ftx30ft (in the Tent section) = $40.00 for the weekend and includes one additional Come N Go tag for a vehicle. This allows you to have extra room to spread out and park vehicles.
- Golf Cart Tag = $30.00 (allows you to drive your golf cart on our property)
- Additional Come N Go Tags = $20.00 (All cars entering our property, unless parking for the day in the general lot, must have a Come N Go tag. The tag is good for the entire weekend.)
- Private Portolet = $110.00 for one standard sized unit. Call us for pricing if you need a larger handicapped unit. You may bring a lock for the unit to restrict usage to only your group. Portolet pump outs are $25/clean out and are generally performed early in the morning. Portolets must be paid for and reserved ahead of time for this race. By state regulation we do have Portolets on site for general use.
- Showers will be available for this weekend. Hours and pricing will be posted at check in.
- Potable water and Dumps are available throughout the weekend at the farm for no additional charge.
- Ice and firewood will also be available on site for purchase.
General Reservation Information
- Reservation Deadlines:
Reservations submitted by US mail must be to us one week prior to our opening date as we will no longer check the PO Box after that time.
- Changes in reservations: must be sent to us in writing via email or US mail. We will not accept changes by phone.
- Cancellations: must be submitted in writing 7 days before our opening date for the event for a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee per lot. A refund check will be mailed to you within 30 days of our receipt of your WRITTEN cancellation.
Questions???? Email or call for clarification. firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-557-6884